TECNORD quality policy complies with the following standards of ISO 9001 and ISO/TS 16949 certifications:
• QMS specification of ISO TS 16969 – general template for contractual and legal relations.
• PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) – verification and management of critical product characteristics.
• FMEA (Failure Mode and Effect Analysis) – the design tool used to minimize risks during the product development process.
• 8D Report and Root Cause analysis – basic tools for the identification and correction/elimination of non-conformities.
• All TECNORD products are duly subject to a complete range of tests after assembly phase.
• TECNORD applies World Class Manufacturing procedures to ensure global consistency in product quality. TECNORD requires from its suppliers the performance criteria and procedures requested by the Automotive Sector. Current certificates may be found in our download area.
COMMITMENT FOR ENVIRONMENT
TECNORD, as an integral part of its business and strategic policy, aims at a continuous environmental improvement. This policy is based on the following activities:
• Starting from the design stage, the environmental aspects are considered essential.
• All workers are trained and sensitized to perform their duties in safety and according to environmental requirements.
• The whole company structure is involved to achieve the following objectives:
compliance with relevant laws and regulations;
wise use of energy and natural resources, prevent waste and adopting the best technologies;
research and use of substances that are less harmful to humans and to the environment;
promoting an open dialogue with the local urban and industrial realities, for a wider application of the principles of its Environmental Policy;
involve our suppliers and customers in this process.